Christmas Eve Celebration and Pappy Raffle
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2017
Celebrate Christmas Eve with us and enjoy great food and drink, live music from Scrambled between 8-11, and a raffle for your chance to win one of NINE rare Pappy Van Winkle & Buffalo Trace whiskeys! We'll be open 11 am to midnight on Christmas Eve, and the kitchen will close at 10 pm. We will not be serving our family style fried chicken - instead, we'll offer our regular menu and our Slow Roasted Prime Rib as a special.
Here's what we're raffling off:
- Old Rip Van Winkle (10-year) - Two bottles
- Van Winkle Special Reserve (12-year) - Two bottles
- Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve (15-year)
- William Larue Weller, Buffalo Trace Antique Collection
- George T. Stagg, Buffalo Trace Antique Collection
- Thomas H. Handy Sazerac Rye, Buffalo Trace Antique Collection
- Weller (12-year)
That's NINE amazing, award-winning and hard-to-find whiskeys - and we’re raffling them all away! We’ve acquired these from a combination of generous donations, trades, and our relationship with our friends at Buffalo Trace. All proceeds from the raffle will be donated to the Waterloo Illinois Optimist Club to help local children. The drawing will take place at 9 PM. You do not need to be present to win.
To enter the raffle, click the button below. Each entry is $10, with freebie entries awarded for donations of $50 (get 6 tickets) or $100 (get 13 tickets). You may also enter a custom amount, and will receive freebie entries as eligible. You may also purchase tickets at the event.
Note: Reservations not required for our Christmas Eve Celebration.
New Year's Eve Dinner
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2017
Join us on New Year's Eve for a special made-from-scratch holiday dinner! We will be seating at 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Check out the menu below, then reserve your table online immediately!
The prix-fixe New Year's Eve menu includes:
- Hors d'oeuvres: Sausage and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms, Risotto Cakes with Asparagus and Asiago Cream and Bacon-Wrapped Dates
- First Course: Crab Cakes with Remoulade and Fancy Greens
- Second Course: Grilled 8 oz Beef Tenderloin with Woodford Reserve Whiskey Butter, Seafood Pasta and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic
- Dessert: Bananas Foster and a Glass of Champagne
Reservations are available via the link below. Cost is $65 per person.
Please note that any scheduled events may impact regular dining availability while the event is taking place.