Valentine's Day Dinner
Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Bring your loved one, friends or the whole family to Gallagher's for our special prix fixe Valentine's Day Dinner. We will be seating at 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
Here's a sneak peek at the four-course menu:
- First Course: Bacon-wrapped Dates, Parmesan Artichoke Rounds, Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings and a Fancy Green Salad with Strawberries, Mandarins, Feta and Candied Nuts
- Second Course: Seafood Risotto with Shrimp, Crab, Clam, Lobster and Scallop
- Third Course: An 8 oz. Bacon-wrapped Beef Tenderloin with Proscuitto-wrapped Asparagus and Sundried Tomato Bernaise
- Dessert: Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake
We've booked every table for the past few years - so place your reservation fast! Cost is $65 per person and reservations are required via the link below.
To prevent no-shows, a credit card is required to place your reservation. Your card will not be charged at this time. However, if you cancel within 48 hours of the event or no-show, your card will be charged 50% of your total bill.
New Year's Eve Dinner
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2017
Join us on New Year's Eve for a special made-from-scratch holiday dinner! We will be seating at 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Check out the menu below, then reserve your table online immediately!
The prix-fixe New Year's Eve menu includes:
- Hors d'oeuvres: Sausage and Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms, Risotto Cakes with Asparagus and Asiago Cream and Bacon-Wrapped Dates
- First Course: Crab Cakes with Remoulade and Fancy Greens
- Second Course: Grilled 8 oz Beef Tenderloin with Woodford Reserve Whiskey Butter, Seafood Pasta and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic
- Dessert: Bananas Foster and a Glass of Champagne
Christmas Eve Celebration
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2017
On Christmas Eve we raffled off nine Pappy and Buffalo Trace whiskeys to benefit the Waterloo Illinois Optimist Club to help local children. THANK YOU to everyone that donated. We blew past our $10,000 goal and collected $11,100!
Here are the names of the raffle winners:
- Weller 12 - Brett Cates
- BTAC Thomas Handy - Jonathan Cornwell
- BTAC George T. Stagg - James Range
- BTAC - William Larue Weller - Eric Milton
- Pappy 10 - Henry George (1) & Brad Martin (1)
- Pappy 12 - Grant Youngs (1) and Tim & Julie Whelan (1)
- Pappy 15 - Marcia Doyle
Please note that any scheduled events may impact regular dining availability while the event is taking place.